Wattie’s Tomato Sauce – “It’s a Kiwi Thing”

Wattie’s Tomato Sauce goes with absolutely anything and everything, you can put it on whatever you want, no rules. It’s A Kiwi Thing!

Sausage Sizzles

 
Sausage Sizzles with Tomato Sauce
A quick survey suggests that this is served at 99% of all kiwi BBQ’s. The other 1% forgot to fill up the gas bottles.

Ice Cream

 
Ice Cream with Tomato Sauce
Yip. Apparently it’s a thing.

Fish and Chips

 
Fish and Chips with Tomato Sauce
Some say fish and chips. Others say fush and chups. Either way, it ain’t the real thing without NZ’s favourite sauce.

Fried Rice

 
Fried Rice with Tomato Sauce
Gastronomes will label this ‘fusion’. We prefer to call it ‘#43 Fried Rice with NZ’s favourite sauce’.

Dumplings

 
Dumplings with Tomato Sauce
Invented during the Han Dynasty. Perfected in New Zealand.

Broccoli

 
Broccoli with Tomato Sauce
Boiled, steamed, roasted or (gulp!) raw; clever Kiwi’s have found a way to make broccoli taste that little bit better with NZ’s favourite sauce.

Check out our tasty new recipes using Wattie’s Tomato sauce with 50%* Less Sugar.

* Compared to regular Wattie’s Tomato sauce 560g based on same comparative volume.

Heinz Watties