A huge thank you from everyone at Wattie’s and The Salvation Army for making the Wattie’s Cans for Good 2017 initiative such a phenomenal success. This was Year 2 and we’ve had an overwhelming amount of can donations from over 205 schools around the country. Together, schools and Wattie’s have generously donated over 90,000 cans to The Salvation Army foodbanks nationally!read more
Introducing Wattie’s Tomato Sauce with 50% less sugar* - ‘Winner of the Most Improved category in the 2015 Healthy Food Guide magazine Awards’. With Great Wattie's taste - it's perfect for those wanting to make a healthier choice, but who don’t want to miss out on that much loved Wattie’s tomato sauce taste. Now available in a new EZ Squeeze bottle.read more
- Wattie’s Cans for Good 2017
- Perfect Veges, Every Time!
- Wattie’s Cans for Good - list of participating schools
- Get Stuck In with Wattie’s Baked Beans & Spaghetti
- Thanks for all your support!
- Make Wednesdays WOK
- Wattie’s Chilli Beans – now with a Great New Look!
- NEW from the Grill!
- Wattie's Very Special Soups
- Wattie's Legumes in Springwater