Wattie’s New York New World Promotion 2019
Wattie’s Can Creation Promotion 2019
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Conditions of Entry
a) By entering the ‘Wattie’s New York Promotion 2019’ (Promotion) entrants accept these terms and conditions.
b) Entry to this competition is open to New Zealand residents aged 18 or older.
c) Employees of the Promoter and their affiliates and agencies associated with this promotion, and their immediate families, are ineligible to enter.
d) Entry into this promotion is free.
The co-promoters are Heinz Wattie’s Limited of 513 King St North, Hastings 4122, New Zealand (Promoter) and and Foodstuffs New Zealand (Promoter).
The Promotion will be conducted in New World stores on the North and South Islands of New Zealand (Participating Stores), operated by Foodstuffs NZ, including Foodstuffs North Island Limited, Foodstuffs South Island Limited and Foodstuffs NZ Limited (Foodstuffs).
Entries open at 00:01 NZST on 22nd July 2019 and close at 23:59 NZST on 11th August 2019 (Promotion Period).
How to enter
a) To enter, entrants must do the following during the Promotion Period:
- Purchase any six or more Wattie’s products in one transaction from any Participating Stores (Qualifying Purchase); and
- Scan their New World Clubcard (Clubcard) at the time of purchase.
b) Limit of 1 entry per Qualifying Purchase.
c) Entrants must retain a purchase receipt for each Qualifying Purchase as proof of purchase.
d) Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter. Promoter is not responsible for failure to receive any entry for any cause beyond its reasonable control.
e) Entrants must have a valid Clubcard with complete and up to date account details (including phone number) to be eligible to win.
f) The Promoter may verify the validity of entries and may disqualify entries that do not comply with these terms and conditions.
a) All valid entries will be grouped in accordance with purchase being made in either North or South Island Participating Stores.
b) All purchases made and entries lodged in North Island Participating Stores will go into one winner draw (Winner Draw North) and all entries lodged in South Island New World stores will go into another winner draw (Winner Draw South) (together, Winner Draws).
© Both Winner Draws will be conducted on 26th August 2019 at Loyalty New Zealand (Fly Buys), Level 4 NZX Centre, 11 Cable Street, Wellington, New Zealand by a random electronic selection process by a representative nominated by Foodstuffs New Zealand.
c) The first 1st valid entry drawn from the Winner Draw North and the Winner Draw South will be awarded the Prize.
Notification to Invitees
a) The Winner will be notified by telephone and/or email using the details listed on the New World Clubcard’s database. If Promoter is unable to reach the Winner by telephone or email, the Promoter will send you a letter notifying you.
b) It is the Winners’ responsibility to ensure that their details on the New World Clubcard database are correct.
c) In the event a Winner cannot be contacted, within a week of each Winner draw, Promoter will send the Winner a letter to the address/email registered on their New World Clubcard account giving them a further 3 weeks from the date of the letter to get in touch with the Promoter.
d) If there is no response from the Winner following the letter, the Winner will be redrawn on the same terms as the original draw.
There will be two (2) Prizes, each Prize is NZD20,000. The total of 2 Prizes retail value is NZD 40,000
Each prize includes:
- NZD 15,000 travel voucher valid for return economy class flights to New York, accommodation, transfers, comprehensive travel insurance package (age surcharges may apply) and New York City Pass
- NZD 5000 spending money. Provided by the Promotor in either cash or bank transfer
- Services of a dedicated Travel Consultant ‘Bon Voyage Cruises and Travel’ to organise the Prize
- Prize is non-refundable, non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash
- Fares subject to availability at time of booking
- Prize must be redeemed and booked by 31 August 2020 and taken by 31 December 2020
- If the prize money is not redeemed within the 12 month period, the prize will expire and the winner will no longer be able to use it
- The Winner must be available to use the Prize in person. The Prize is not transferable and no proxies or nominees are permitted
- All bookings are subject to ‘Bon Voyage Cruises and Travel’ applicable booking terms and conditions. http://www.bonvoyage.co.nz/wawcs0142918/terms_and_conditions.html
- New York City Pass: NEW YORK PASS - 7 DAY: The New York Pass is a smart card that lets you enter attractions cash-free, offering access to more than 100 top New York attractions. There is no limit to the number of attractions you can visit during the duration of your pass. Fast track entry into some of the more popular sites known for their long wait times, allow you to bypass the queues - just look for the New York Pass sign when you get there. PLEASE NOTE: Pass includes one visit per attraction. All attractions above subject to change without notice. Once vouchers have been exchanged, Cards are Non-Refundable, Non-Transferrable and must be used by the same person on all days. Please exchange your voucher for a New York Pass at Big Bus Information Desk at Madame Tussauds located at: Adrdress: 234 West 42nd, NY, NY 10036.
a) The Promotion will be conducted by the Promoter in accordance with these terms and conditions. To the extent that any matter relating to the Promotion is not covered by these terms and conditions, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to conduct the Promotion as it sees fit.
b) The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant's identity, age, place of residence and proof of purchase). Proof of identification, age, residency and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter.
c) The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any entrant where it has reason to believe any entrant has breached any of these terms and conditions including failing to provide proof of purchase, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of this promotion. The Promoter’s legal rights are reserved, including the right to recover damages or other compensation arising from such conduct.
d) If requested by the Promoter, entrants and winners (and their companion(s), if applicable) must participate in all promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding this promotion or their winning of a prize, free of charge, and they consent to the Promoter and its affiliates and agencies using their name and image in promotional material.
e) The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies involved in this promotion take no responsibility for personal injury or damaged goods during or after the trolley dash.
f) All decisions of the Promoter are final and no discussions or correspondence will be entered into.
g) Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of their rights under these terms and conditions at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
h) The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to allow a winner to take part in any or all aspects of any prize or the Event if the Promoter determines, in its absolute discretion, that a winner is not in the mental or physical condition necessary to be able to safely participate or attend the Event.
i) If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion and to the full extent permitted by law, to vary, suspend or cancel this promotion.
j) Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law), the Promoter (including its directors, officers, employees and agents), Foodstuffs and the Promoter’s affiliates and corporate partners exclude all liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death, whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising out of or in connection with the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; any tax liability incurred by the winner or entrant; or any prize or participation in, acceptance or use of any prize.
k) The Promoter accept no responsibility for any tax implication that may arise from the prize winnings. The winners must seek independent financial advice on the taxation implications of the receipt or use of any prize.
l) The winners first name and region will be published on the Wattie’s website for one month after the main events have taken place.
m) By participating in this promotion, entrants grant a perpetual worldwide non-exclusive royalty-free licence to the Promoter to use and sub-licence the use of any copyright (including future copyright) in and to any entry submitted. To the extent that an entrant has any moral rights in their entry, the entrant hereby provides consent for the Promoter and its licensees to do any act or omission that would otherwise infringe that entrant’s moral rights. Each entrant warrants to the Promoter that his or her entry does not infringe the intellectual property rights of any person.
n) Clubcard terms and conditions apply. Terms and conditions are available at http://www.newworld.co.nz/clubcard/clubcard-terms-and-conditions/clubcard-terms/.
Bon Voyage Additional T&C’s
- If the flight used to win this prize is cancelled and you receive a refund this gift voucher will be voided
- Voucher cannot be converted to cash or used to purchase foreign currency
- Voucher is non-transferable and must be used within 12 months of the date of issue
- Additional terms and conditions apply in relation to the specific trip or activity booked with this voucher
- Supplier amendments and cancellation terms and conditions apply
- Employees or contractors of Bon Voyage Cruises and Travel, and their immediate families, are not eligible for entry
- All decisions made by Bon Voyage Cruises and Travel are final and no correspondence will be entered into
- Provided Bon Voyage Cruises and Travel have acted with reasonable care and skill, they will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered, (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss), or for any personal injury suffered or sustained as a result of entering this promotion or receiving, taking or using any prize except for any non-excludable rights under the Consumer Guarantees Act or Fair Trading Act, or any other liability which cannot be excluded by New Zealand law